Sierra Energy Express is Committed to Meeting Customer Needs Amid Coronavirus
At Sierra Energy Express, our goal is to make life a little bit easier for our customers, especially during these difficult times. We recognize the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to protect the health of you, your family, our team members, and the community.
Although many nonessential businesses have been forced to close their doors during the coronavirus threat, as an essential business, we are remaining open. With that in mind, we first want to thank our team members and suppliers for working so diligently to provide service to our customers and communities. They are working tirelessly to replenish our store shelves to ensure you have the supplies you need to get by.
We continue to stress, and reinforce, diligent hand washing and cleaning policies while encouraging employees to stay home if feeling ill. In addition, we have implemented the following safety measures for both our team members and customers:
● Increased all full-time and part-time team members’ pay by an additional $1.50 per hour during this crisis.
● Enhanced cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the store and at the pumps.
● Mandated working remotely where possible.
● Established 6-foot markings in stores to encourage social distancing.
● Initiated the installation of plexiglass shields at our cash registers to provide an extra layer of protection for our team members and customers.
In return, we ask that you be patient with our team members, shop responsibly and practice social distancing while in our stores by keeping 6 feet of space between you and others. Help us keep our employees and community healthy by doing your part. And most of all, please stay healthy!
As always, let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Together, we will get through this. We’re here for you every day, even during the difficult ones.
Brad Barnett, President & CEO